Click on the question to see the answer.

Don’t see your question? Scroll to the bottom of this page and submit your FAQ.

Where is the Ken-Caryl Office located?

We are located at 10698 W. Centennial Rd in Littleton, CO

How can I pay my bill?

There are several ways that you can pay your bill:

Mailing in a check to our office at 10698 W. Centennial Road, Littleton, CO 80127

Dropping off a check in the drop box that is located in our parking lot at 10698 W. Centennial Road, Littleton, CO 80127

Coming into our office and paying by cash, check or credit card (American Express is not accepted)

Online at Xpressbillpay.com

When are bills for service issued to customers?

Bills are sent out on the last business day of the month, with meters being read the day before bills are sent out.

Can I change the due date of my bill?

You cannot change the due date of your bill.  Bills are due on the 20th of each month.

How do I start, stop or transfer service?

If you need to start, stop, or transfer service, please visit the Final and Status Request Forms Page and fill out the appropriate form.

Can I access my account online?

Yes. You can create an account on xpressbillpay.com with your account number and a valid e-mail address. You can view the status of your account anytime here.

What if my water service is disconnected for non-payment?

If your account is disconnected for non-payment, you will need to contact the office and pay your past due balance for water to be restored. Water service will not be restored until the past due balance has been paid in full.

What are the steps to take to get utilities located at my property?

Please contact our office at 303-979-7424 to schedule a date for the utilities at your property to be located. The District requires that you give 24 hour notice when requesting for your utilities to be located.

Ask a new question

If you prefer, you can call us at (303) 979-7424 or email your question to CustomerService@KCWater.org.