10698 W. Centennial Road
Littleton, Colorado 80127
Located off of Continental Divide Road, South of Chatfield Ave.
Office hours 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday.
emergencies (303) 979-7424
- Denver Water
- Ken-Caryl Ranch Metro District
- 2016 Water Quality Report
- Summer Watering Rules
- Backflow Prevention Program
Ken-Caryl Ranch Water and Xpress Bill Pay have partnered to provide a new and exciting service for you. This partnership provides many choices to manage your account. You can setup automatic payments, access account history, sign up for paperless bills, and much more.
Customers who charge in excess of $1,000 on a monthly basis on a credit card will be charged a 3% fee on their next bill.
Announcements & Information
- 2017 Budget
- Special District Transparency Notice 2017
- Notice of Rate Setting
- KCR Policy 21 - Open Records Requests
- New Billing System and Online Payment Provider
- New Billing Statement Explained
- Xpress Bill Pay new account setup information
- Request for Sewer Line Maintenance and Repair Consultation Form
- Drought Watering Times Per Zone
- Water Conservation Tips
- View Board Agendas
- View Organization information and History
Scheduled for the 3rd Wednesday of each month. Held in the conference room of the Ken-Caryl Ranch Water & Sanitation District, located at 10698 W. Centennial Road. The time is at 7:00 a.m., and residents are encouraged to attend.
Notices for special meetings are posted at 10698 Centennial Rd., the Ranch House at 7676 Continental Divide Road, and the Community Center at 1 Club Drive.
Ken-Caryl customers qualify for the Denver Water rebate program. Please visit Denver Water’s web site for Rebate Information.