10698 W. Centennial Road
Littleton, Colorado 80127
Located off of Continental Divide Road, South of Chatfield Ave.
Office hours 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday.
emergencies (303) 979-7424
Manager of the District – Timothy R. Anderson
- Chairman – Bud Becker
- Vice-Chairman – Mike Spalding
- Treasurer – Kevin Jordan
- Secretary – Amy S. Turney
- Vice-President – Jan Rousselot
- Attorney for the District – Holland & Hart
- Secretary of the Board – Lindsey Gibbons
Announcements & Information
- 2014 Election Results
- Request for Sewer Line Maintenance and Repair Consultation Form
- Application for absentee ballot
- Special District Transparency Notice 2014
- Drought Watering Times Per Zone
- Water Conservation Tips
- 2014 Budget
- View Board Agendas
Scheduled for the 3rd Wednesday of each month. Held in the conference room of the Ken-Caryl Ranch Water & Sanitation District, located at 10698 W. Centennial Road. The time is at 7:00 a.m., and residents are encouraged to attend.
Notices for special meetings are posted at 10698 Centennial Rd., the Ranch House at 7676 Continental Divide Road, and the Community Center at 1 Club Drive.
Ken-Caryl customers qualify for the Denver Water rebate program. Please visit Denver Water’s web site for Rebate Information.